Being a leading English Letters department in carrying out education, research, and community service with a view to produce qualified graduates in English Letters and Language who posses deep spirituality, noble morality, broad knowledge, and mature professionalism; being the center for the development of Islamic science, technology, and art; and being the power of social movement
- Implementing Islamic-based education in equipping the graduates with deep spirituality, noble morality, broad knowledge, and mature professionalism.
- Carrying out professional education in preparing competent graduates of English Letters and Language department who are able to apply their knowledge as either pure and applied science.
- Conducting research and studies to dig up and develop knowledge of English Letters and Language, as well as Islamic literature.
- Improving community services to solve the socio-religious problems and give professional services to the society for the sake of scientific elaboration and development in the field of language. linguistics, literature, and also Islamic literature
- Maintaining religious value and professional-academic ethics in running the department.