1st FORUM OF ENGLISH UNDERGRADUATES (FEU)
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
“Exploring English as a Foreign Language within the Paradigms of Linguistics, Literature, and Education”
The first Forum of English Undergraduates (FEU) accepts paper presentations on the theme “Exploring English as a Foreign Language within the Paradigms of Linguistics, Literature, and Education”. FEU aims to provide a forum for undergraduate students of English Linguistics, English Literature, and English Education to meet, discuss, and share latest research and ideas in the field of linguistics, literature, and education. It also aims to encourage engagement between undergraduate students from all over Indonesia to collaborate towards improving researches on linguistics, literature, and education in EFL setting.
– Dr. Istiadah, M.A. (Faculty of Humanities, UIN Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang)
– Sabariah MD Rashid, M.Phil., Ph.D. (Putra Malaysia University)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
– Please write the title in not more than 15 words.
– Please write name, affiliation, and email address below the title.
– The paper is 1000-1500 words (including abstract).
– More detailed guidelines, please download the template at www.bsi.uin-malang.ac.id/foliter
– Please attach the scanned card of your student ID, accompanied with the letter of recommendation issued by the faculty staff/head of the department.
– Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 September : Deadline of paper submission
5 October : Notification of paper acceptance
10 October : Deadline of presenter registration and payment
28 October : Conference day
Presenter should register and transfer the registration fee Rp.100.000 (include proceeding, lunch, and seminar kit) to:
BRI KCP UIN MALANG
Account Number : 1662-01-002710-53-5
Account Name : Miftahul Huda
Send email to email@example.com
Check website at bsi.uin-malang.ac.id/foliter
Call/WA Deny Efita on +6281939814818 or Dina +628563138182