The Learning Outcome of this department are:
- To provide a Bachelor of Humanities who posses deep spirituality and noble character which is reflected in their daily behavior.
- To provide a Bachelor of Humanities able to communicate in English both spoken and written
- To provide a Bachelor of Humanities who has a deep understanding of English language and literature as a field of scientific study
- To provide an in depth knowledge of English language with specific reference to Linguistics and Applied Linguistics competence; Literature and creative expression, in order to apply the knowledge successfully in their daily life and future career.
- To provide a Bachelor of Humanities who master the language assessment methodologies and analysis of literature, and able to apply, to asses, analyze and appreciate the work of Islamic literature.
- To provide a professional Bachelor of Humanities who is able to make use of science in the field of language, either as a pure science and applied science.